Zambos Chile Limon 5.5oz | Crunchy Spicy Plantain Chips
Taxes included in price if not in Texas
Imported from Honduras.
Plantains are an all-season staple food in Central America.
Zambos plantains are cultivated along the fertile and sunny coast of the Caribbean Sea.
When the plantain is at its perfect point, they are carefully cut into thin slices, cooked in oil, and later seasoned until achieving the spectacular taste that generations have long loved.
Each bag comes with 5.5oz.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
*Availability is limited as chips are imported from Honduras*
- Chips are delicate, we ensure they are packaged safely to arrive to you in great condition.
- Try these with Chamoy Azteca, our all-natural homemade chamoy. Guaranteed to be a shockingly good surprise.
- Small treat added as a bonus on all orders!
- Handcrafted in house or imported to our shop in TX, then sent directly to you.
- Buying in bulk? 25% discount automatically applied to orders over $250.
Opening your package!